Sales Manager (Power Equipment Division)
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
- Up to $2000 per month plus transportation and commission
About the Company
The Company represents multiple products and services in the Global Group portfolio, including automotive, light and heavy grade equipment products, horizontal and vertical construction projects via Comin Asia. The Power Equipment Division provides Sales & Service of a variety of plant equipment to the Mining, Quarry, Construction, Material Handling, Logistics, Industries, Hotels and others in the Myanmar markets.
Responsible to establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients. The role have to conduct a rental study especially in Yangon, Mandalay and other provinces of country to identify the Opportunities according to the market segments and the product range.
- Work closely with after sales service manager and assistant on load calculation, commissioning, service contract quotation and feasibility
- Implementing an maintaining “ CRM” and other company management systems as required by your direct report manager and company policy
- Preparation of operational, capital budgets and sales forecasts as required and activity striving to meet targets
- Ensuring customer service by sales personal is professional and appropriate to support business growth, brand differentiation, sales margin and customer loyalty
- Hands-on people management experience and skills – ideally gained in a customer facing operations environment.
- At least 7 years sales management experience and 10 years work experience Worked in multicultural environments especially in heavy machinery field
- Good customer service orientation & presentation – experience of handling customer issues
- Sales or marketing degree qualification with mechanical/ construction or agricultural operational experience or a mechanical / agricultural or construction degree qualification with sales experience