Secretary at one of the leading International Law Firms
- Full spectrum of secretarial tasks and support the office administration
- Salary is up to USD 700 plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the International Law Firms in Myanmar offering the greatest Legal Services to clients.
Responsible for overall secretarial and administrative tasks
- Support overall secretarial and administrative tasks
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences and prepare meeting minutes
- Arrange schedule and make travel arrangements including visa applications, hotel bookings and air ticketing
- Handle the reports, documents and liaise with government ministries and local authorities
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in administration field or as secretary to MDs /CEOs / GMs of companies
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must and other related degree including Business Administration is preferred.
- Strong command of English is required
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees