Secretary to Supply Chain role at one of the leading beverages Companies in Myanmar
- Ensure all the administrative supports framework and maintaining the efficient functioning of a larger number of tasks.
- Up to 800,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a well-known international food and beverage company and growing in Myanmar. They have nice working environment and are a company who strictly follows compliance.
- Provide personal administrative support to Supply Chain Director through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information
- Provides full spectrum of secretarial support
- Prepare and Manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Perform general clerical duties
- Set up and maintain filing system
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in administration field or as executive Assistant to MDs /CEOs / GMs of companies
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must have and other related qualifications such as Business Administration, HR is preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Should have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees