Senior Accountant at one of the most successful international automotive Companies in Myanmar
- Handle full spectrum of accounting & finance functions
- Up to 900,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the international automotive companies in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage overall accounting & finance functions
- Responsible for full set of accounting and handle all tax matters
- Handle company’s finance operations, develop and maintain financial accounting systems
- Report directly to Chief Accountant, invoicing and receipt of payment from customers (Cars Rental)
- Assisting in preparation of payroll with HR Assistant
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in Accounting Education requirements
- Strong command of Business English
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing is a must and ACCA, CIMA, or CPA is preferred.
- Understanding of Accrual Accounting Method (US GAAP or IFRS)
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees