Senior Accountant at one of the fastest-growing Innovative IT Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for full spectrum of financial account
- Salary up to 1,700,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Innovative IT Companies in Myanmar expanding its business and growing day by day.
Responsible to handle overall financial processes of the company.
- Responsible for two companies- One is US entity and One is Myanmar entity, service entity.
- Verify all invoices/expenses with complete supporting documents and authorized person signature
- Produce monthly financial closing for two entities in the target date
- Implement and monitor ongoing progress of business unit process re-engineering, automation and control improvement
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in Accounting and previous experience in an international NGO will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing is a must and ACCA, CIMA, or CPA is preferred
- Strong command of Business English
- Understanding of Accrual Accounting Method (US GAAP or IFRS)
- Strong interpersonal skills and familiarity with office technology and accounting software
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees