Senior Accountant at one of the fastest growing Logistics Companies in Myanmar
- Handle full spectrum of accounting & finance functions
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing logistics companies in Myanmar expanding its business and gaining trust from its customers.
Responsible to manage overall accounting & finance functions
- Handle company’s finance operations, develop and maintain financial accounting systems
- Responsible for full set of accounting and handle all tax matters
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Assist in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance & Accounting background
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications such as ACCA, LCCI will be a plus
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Knowledge of IFRS/MFRS and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting Software and other accounting software
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees