Senior Administration Manager at the leading bank
- Full spectrum of administration task and support the office administration
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is one of the fastest growing local banks with large scale operations in Myanmar.
Manage the full spectrums of administration.
- Responsible to manage overall administrative activities for the organization to be able to use the resources effectively
- Handle Budget and asset management which includes preparing annual budgets, monitoring, and controlling expenses, checking and approving invoices.
- Manage and monitor the inventories of office and purchase them if necessary.
- Assist in liaison with government, regulatory and other authorities as required.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in office administration field, applicants with banking background are highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other diploma or qualifications in Business Administrations are highly preferred.
- Strong command of written and verbal English
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees