Senior Farm Technical Manager at one of the Large Group of Companies in Myanmar
- To manage the whole poultry breeder farm & hatchery operations
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a group of companies across Myanmar, core business is Hotels. They operate various businesses in poultry farming, business centre, faming, hotels, mining and rubber plantation.
To manage the whole poultry breeder farm & hatchery operations which was supposed to become one of the main supplier of livestock for market need.
- Direct responsibility of checking and managing farm work handled by supervisors and farm workers
- Ensure maximum operational and financial performance of the breeder farm business
- Revenue-producing as per Company Farming Plan & Production Target
- Enforce high standards of safety, cleanliness and maintenance on personnel and properties
- Setup & enforcement of farm audit plan to ensure SOP in proper
- Minimum 6-8 Years of working Experiences in related background
- Bachelor’s degree holder or equal qualification in Agro-Sciences, Veterinarian or Animal Husbandry Sciences
- English skill is a must
- Must be able to work in Farm
- Expatriate (China or Thailand) is preferred
Large group of companies that can provide pleasant working environment with open-minded people and different job opportunities across different sectors.
Career Growth Opportunities
This is the best opportunity for a Senior Farm Technical Manager to climb up their career path because there’s a chance for them to become a Professional Agricultural Specialist in Livestock industry based on their performance.