Senior Finance Manager at leading Construction and Engineering company
- Manage cost control and consolidate all companies accounts
- Up to 1,500,000 Ks + Attractive Bonus
About the Company
The company is a fast growing local engineering company which provides one-stop architectural services. Since its launch the company has been dealing with projects of multinational business groups and has as well received future projects alike.
Senior Finance Manager is responsible for consolidating all accounts of the group, prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts and handle staff payroll.
- Handle budgeting, and its related tasks
- Lead internal teams of accounting and finance
- Report to and work closely with CEO and director
- Experienced in managing multiple accounts and cost control
- Knowledge of MIT and MYOB software
- Control the finance operations for the entire corporation
Do you want to be part of a growing company in a good company environment? Are you able to develop new policies and processes? This could be a great role for you.