Senior Finance Officer at one of the Leading Media Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for overall Accounting and Financial process in compliance with Group policy and local tax regulations.
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading Media Companies in Myanmar providing up-to-date news and information to Myanmar citizens.
Responsible to take charge of the financial health of the company.
- Conduct monthly financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps and variances
- Ensure that all financial activities are up-to-date and accurately entered by the Accounts Officer
- Work together with Internal and External Auditors in conducting Annual Financial Audits
- Maintain good working relationship with authorities from relevant government institutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial management and reporting
- A university graduate
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Expert in using financial management software used by international organizations operating in Myanmar
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees