Senior HR Executive at the leading international construction company
- Providing in the various human resource functions, especially for recruitment and selection.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK and generous benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading construction company providing the quality products and services to customers
Handle overall management of HR in an efficient manner
- Establish and implement HR policies and procedures for the development of organization.
- Support activities of employee performance assessment activities and payroll operations
- Handle the full spectrums of HR including recruitment and selection, payroll calculation and employees’ development programs.
- Carry out the tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR field.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other qualifications in HR or business administration are highly preferred.
- Business English is required.
- Strong knowledge in labour law and human resources functions.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees