Senior HR Manager at fast-growing Development Bank
- Strengthen the organization through quality recruitment
- Up to 1,000,000 Ks + Attractive Bonus
About the Company
A newly opened bank, which focuses on loans and funds, mainly aims to provide installment plans. It has rapidly extended opening branches across the country.
This role will have overall responsibilities for all business units with relation to Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting, and Payroll.
- Manage business unit with HR Executives
- Create staff development and career planning programme
- Support activities of employee performance assessment activities and payroll operations
- Manage employee benefits
- Business English essential
- Minimum of 5 years in Human Resources
- Experienced in managing staff and problem solving skill
- Be able to adapt conventional working environment