Senior HR Manager at well-known group of companies
- Overseeing, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team
- Up to 2,500,000 Ks + Attractive Bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of Myanmar’s growing group of companies that brings different range of innovations to the market.
Responsible for managing overall HR activities to help the organization to be more efficient.
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes to hire a superior workforce
- Monitor the organization’s culture to increase employees’ satisfaction
- Review HR policies regularly and maintain them to ensure organization comply with relevant Myanmar Labour Laws
- Conduct training programs that are suitable for organization and monitor training budget.
- Monitor employees’ performances and implement the management system including employee development programs
- Minimum 7 years’ of experience in related background
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in HRM will be a plus
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Proficiency in MS Office
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees