Senior Learning & Development Manager at a leading bank in Yangon
- Developing and implementing the training programs & strategies
- Salary is up to 4,000,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Responsible for managing learning and development activities for the organizations.
- Responsible for managing the entire learning and development activities such as developing, implementing and managing the training strategies, training courses and suitable programs for different levels of employees within the organization
- Identify the right approaches for training development and allocate training resources effectively to deliver the interventions.
- Manage the cost and effectiveness of training programs to meet the organization’s objectives and ensure the applicability.
- Interact closely with business leaders to evaluate fundamental and business critical development needs for their staff for the short and longer terms
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees