Senior Legal Manager in the leading International FMCG Company in Myanmar
- Giving accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the Leading International FMCG Company that strives to provide best consumer goods to its customers
Responsible for managing legal and regulatory issues for the Company
- Manage the staff members of the legal department and ensure that they work efficiently on various cases
- Provides efficient legal support, clear legal counsel on general/business issues and business transactions to boost business growth in Myanmar
- Identifies legal risks and helps the business navigate them, provide creative but legally compliant solutions that deliver a competitive advantage to the business.
- Ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiary are complied with all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience and at least 3 years of experience in managerial role
- A Bachelor holder in Law & Business Law, post graduate is highly preferred and other related professional certificates will be an advantage
- Strong command of English and must be able to read and understand legal terms well
- Should have a broad knowledge about corporate business law
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees