Senior Manager Acquisition at Multinational Telecom Company in Myanmar
- Develop and implement the marketing strategies to drive subscriber growth for the prepaid business in both commercial & B2B segments
- Salary up to 4,000,000 kyats plus allowances and bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the 3 telecom carriers in Myanmar. They have had extremely strong growth in Myanmar and offer excellent staff benefits and a good working environment.
Responsible for developing & implementing the marketing strategy to increase prepaid acquisitions in new & existing markets.
- Analysis of market/competitor trends to anticipate and advise on impact of competitor activities on customer acquisitions
- Effective and efficient liaison with the Sales & Distribution verticals to deliver quality Gross Additions leading to growth in CMS & RMS
- To conduct consumer and trade research on periodic basis to identify new opportunities for acquisition
- To analyse and identify channel partner ROI enhancement opportunities
- To plan and monitor acquisition cost
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the telecom industry
- Mix of front end sales and product marketing experience would be desirable
- 3 years’ experience in managing teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have experience of product development and based management.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing/Computer Science/Telecommunication/Management
Yearly bonus + telephone + other allowances
Strong employee benefits and a good working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees