Senior Manager at Fastest Growing Local Bank
- To build up RMA network, long range strategic planning and business development with local and oversea correspondent banks
- Up to 1,500,000 MMKs plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
This role is responsible for establishing and improving relationships with financial institutions globally.
- Identify business opportunities; prepare studies on potential markets, bank peer analysis to develop account strategies and management plans.
- Annual risk review of Banks and Sovereigns for exposure limit and monitoring the status.
- Co-ordinate with other business units and product specialists to market Bank’s products and services.
- Oversee corporate strategy, to research, analyse, initiate and manage new and existing business opportunities and projects.
- Understand the key financial drivers for the business and Capital structure and impact.
- Well experience in some or all of the followings; General Management, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Origination and Execution, Corporate Finance, Research and Analysis
- A university degree plus MBA with major in Business Administration, Banking & Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years FI/correspondent banking and related experience with international banks as well as Advisory and Consultant Role
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services.
- Highly proficient in presentation skills and Computer Literate with analytical skills
Annual bonus plus other benefits
International Standard Organisation
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees