Senior Procurement Manager at a Successful Business Group
- Responsible for overall project procurement, contracting and sourcing activities
- Salary up to 3500USD and additional benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the successful business group in Myanmar covering the different portfolios of businesses in Trading, Construction and Energy sectors and comprised of qualified professionals and experienced foreign management.
Responsible for overall operations of Procurement and Sourcing functions
- Responsible for sourcing and negotiating with sub-contractors and vendors for the projects
- Dealing with Project Managers and Project Finance Controller for timely implementation of projects
- Responsible for managing the Project Management Team and developing effective procurement plan, policies and guidelines
- Need to handle the whole project operations and lead the team
- Supporting Tendering team with effective pricing
- Directly report CEO
- 10 years of experiences in procurement and contract management, prefer from electrical, construction and power industries
- A Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering
- Good command of English is a must
- Proven track records and experiences in project commercial or sales commercial or procurement are preferred
- Must have background in project management from engineering sector
- The positon is only open to "Expatriate Candidates"
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees