Senior Program Officer position at one of the Expanding Economic Consulting Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for providing technical inputs for the Access to Finance component and reporting to the Access to Finance Component Leads
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the non-profit international economic consulting companies which is expanding its business in Myanmar.
Responsible for acting as connection between the private sector, government and other donor projects
- Provide analysis and insight into the financial and banking system as well as individual financial institutions
- Assist in training loan and credit officers of FI partners and in the development of training materials.
- Conduct analysis of current and draft policies and regulations governing the banking and finance sector
- Prepare reports and relevant activities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in as a loan/ credit officer in bank industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Business (master’s degree is preferred)
- Good command of Business English
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees