Senior Regulatory & Government Affairs Staff at one of the leading telecommunication Companies
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with all federal and government officials
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the one the Leading Telecom Providers in Myanmar and they are trying to be the best in the market.
Responsible for directing and managing all the legal affairs of the organization.
- Responsible for establishing Compliance policies and implementing processes
- Responsible for dealing with Government authorities and dealing with the issues of documentation
- Co-ordinate with various departments including management team to handle critical corporate issues and negotiation with various authorities and business partners.
- Implement and manage the legalisation process of the organization.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in dealing with government affairs.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must have and other related qualifications such as Business Administration and law are highly preferred.
- Good Command of verbal and written English.
- A wide range of knowledge about relevant legislation, policies and procedures and a great understanding of political environment is required
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees