Senior Manager (Sales & Marketing)
- Possess High Level of project management, technical and commercial skills
- Salary up to 3,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is one of the local biggest group company and they have five different business sectors which are Power & Industrial, Water & Environment, Infrastructure Development, Agriculture Related and International Trade.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing P&L comprising portfolio of EPC project contracts from concept to commissioning in Power, Energy, Water and Infrastructure sectors.
- The projects include Power Generation (Gas, Hydro, Coal, Solar and Wind; Combined Cycle, Super-critical), Transmission Line (EHV- up to 500 KV) and Sub-stations in Power Sector; LNG Terminal, Mid – Stream and LPG projects in Oil & Gas; Water Systems, Urban Developments, Port etc.
- Directs multiple heads of projects, each responsible for a cluster of projects in Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Oil & Gas, Water and Infrastructure from pre-contracts to post – contracts to Project close – out.
- Develops and implements project execution plan for project to project basis in strict adherence with project Quality, Health, Environment and Safety Standards
- Extensive project management experience including minimum 5 years of demonstrated leadership experience in general management (P&L) position.
- Has worked extensively and directed multiple projects in Power Generation, T&D, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure projects as project director; worked in multidisciplinary multi-cultured environment and delivered performance.
- Has driven Project Management Operations of multiple projects, led planning scheduling and project controls function in a structured/MNC organization. Possess proven track record of improving overall project performance within an organization
Project Bonus and other attractive bonuses
Highly organized working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees