Senior Sales Manager at World Leading Global Logistics Company
- Key person to make the revenue of the company by setting up and leading the whole sales team
- Up to 2,500,000 MMKs plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is the world's leading logistics company. Our client is positioned in the world's growth markets, with a comprehensive range of international express, freight transportation, e-commerce, and supply chain management services.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Pre-contract investigations to determine the best mode of transport in terms of time, equipment, costs required to complete the project.
- Preparing the terms & conditions, prepare bids, prepare costs/sale spreadsheets.
- Coordinating logistics services and communicating with different logistics service providers.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Minimum 2 or 3 years Freight Forwarding & Transportation experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- General understanding of shipping modes and terms
- Good Business English and Great Communication Skills
- Ability to work with own initiatives and in a team
Yearly benefits plus commission
One of the World Leading Global Logistics Companies
Career Growth Opportunities
Many opportunities to grow your career at World Leading Global Logistics Company.