Site Translator at one of the international Engineering Organizations in Myanmar
- Responsible for translation and largely interpretation between English and Myanmar
- Up to 800,000 MMK plus benefits.
About the Company
Our client is an International growing technical team working in Engineering, Design, Project Management, Mining and Construction. Also, offers a range of services and equipment to assist analysing power systems, design, construction, testing and commissioning.
Convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language
- Assist by interpreting between site supervisor and employees
- Convert written materials between English and Myanmar
- Support admin tasks such as writing meeting minutes, filing, email replying, surfing internet for required documents.
- Report directly to foreign Site supervisor
- Minimum 5 years of working experience and at least 2 years of working experience in translating field
- Bachelor degree is a must.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to work in the fields located in Dawei, Kawlin and near Lashio cities
- Able to work with 4-week work, 2-week off schedule
Annual bonus, phone Allowance and Travel Allowance, etc.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees