Strategic Business Controller at Global Brewery Company
- Develop strategies and ensure they are in place to achieve organization goals, objectives and cash flow targets
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global Brewery company with and rapidly growing their business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
Reporting to the Management Team, the role is responsible for providing financial expertise and guidance for the long term business strategy.
- Ensure the development the overall Finance Function, Business Partnering, Planning, budgeting, forecasting and monitor Business Performance.
- Ensure compliance and risk management
- Facilitate target setting, monitor and challenge performance in the Support Function areas
- Ensure risks for the Support Functions are managed throughout the year
- Establish and implement policies and processes to ensure the integrity of accounting records and financial information
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the area of Controlling Business
- Strong communication skills in English and Burmese
- Any university graduate, MBA preferred
- Ideally good understanding of the financial processes
- Leadership skills required.
The company, already working on two brands, is a growing business at a fast pace. Planning to introduce 2 more famous brands to the local market.
Career Growth Opportunities
Brand knowledge trainings and other necessary trainings will be provided.