Supply Planning Manager(Mandalay) at Multinational FMCG Company
- Strong supply planning background, custom clearance and stock control
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Benefits
About the Company
A British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and London, United Kingdom. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
This role is responsible for inventory forecasting to cross functions, stock supply & lead action plan, manage production with factory.
- Managing stock transition, availability, updating production plan for cost estimation process
- Understanding stock policy and/or business requirement
- Dealing with Suppliers for purchase order, quarterly forecast planning for manufacturing
- To handle and apply MIC permit, Import Licenses and documentation for custom clearance
- Managing oversea payment for imported RPM
- At least 4 years of experience in Procurement planning and knowledge with logistics process, prefer from manufacturing and FMCG industry
- Good negotiation skills and budget controlling experiences
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft word and excel
Annual Bonus + Benefits
Chance to work in a competitive working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together growing with the company, you will have chance to learn more and develop.