Tax & Audit Manager at one of the booming Distribution Companies in Myanmar
- Ensure effective operations of the taxation & auditing processes of the organization
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK + attractive package
About the Company
Our client is one of the biggest and market leading distribution companies in Myanmar which brings wide range of consumer products including food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products
Responsible to manage overall tax & audit processes.
- Responsible for audit process including reviewing and observing operations and activities, interviewing auditee regarding work process, identifying areas of risk in internal controls and procedures
- Communicate and discuss with management regarding to audit issues and monitor of audit actions and their results
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt and capital management
- Review and analyse the financial expenses and transactions of the business to calculate tax amounts to be paid.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in operations, auditing and taxation
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or general management and other professional qualification such as CPA is strongly recommended
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong knowledge of Myanmar tax system & auditing principles
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees