Technical Coordinator (Civil Project) at Major Telecommunications Company
- Mange technical communication and resolve technical issues
- Up to 900,000 Kyats per month
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications suppliers in Myanmar and are currently going through some very positive internal changes. With strong growth prospects for Myanmar and their business you can be sure of strong development opportunities in the future.
There are two roles. One is responsible for grid connection, electrical wiring and generator related issues. The other is responsible for core site repair, mobile station repair, and new site build related issues.
- Facilitate technical coordination for JO’s project among vendors and local sub-contracters
- Visit problematic sites and fix issues
- Check performance of vendor and rollout management company
- English conversation skills
- Electrical or Civil Engineering background
- Construction site experience essential