Technical Engineering Manager at Int’l Start Up Energy Company in Myanmar
- To Lead the product management team with solid understanding on Electrical Products
- Up to 2,000 USD plus benefits
About the Company
Our client has recently set up operations in Yangon and their mission is to contribute low cost and reliable home solar system especially for Myanmar rural area to get a clean and safe electricity. They have big aim for supplying solar energy by cooperating closely with NGOs and Int’l development organizations.
As Technical Engineering Manager, report directly to CEO and able to oversee the supply chain works.
- Direct Responsibility of the leading the management team regards to production development
- Direct Responsibility of procurement, product testing, supply chain and logistics works
- Direct Responsibility of the purchasing and selecting of samples for new products
- To coordinate with Foreign head office for planning of new products and stand as technical expert
- To present the physical testing of new products such as Solar Panels, LV TVs, antennas and radios
- To conduct training to internal worker to achieve standard quality and safety work place
- Minimum 4 Years of working Experiences in electrical engineering, energy field or logistics
- Bachelor or Master degree holder of the Engineering (Preferred Electrical Degree)
- Communicative English Skills and Must have a good people management skills
- DC Solar Energy Products Experience (Preferred)
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Excel and prepare documentation
Annual Bonus + Allowances
Be an important part of the open, informal team with international work ethics.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of an innovative international company business, this is a unique chance to improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.