Technical Service Engineer at one of the leading Lubricants Company across the globe
o Conduct Training for the Internal staffs regarding to the company’s products
o Up to 1,300,000 MMK plus allowances
About the Company
Our Client is a global French Company which manufacturers, Develops and Distributes Lubricants for Engines and for the Industry.
To give technical support and conduct training for the customer & sales team regards to the company’s products.
● To conduct on-site trainings to internal & external customers
● In-direct responsible for customers’ complaints solution regards the company’s products
● Responsible for providing technical support for product sales, demonstration to internal & external customers
● Market analysis will be a part of the job scope and able to promote the product from the technical point of views Requirements
● At least 2-4 years of experience in Automotive Industry
● Ideally someone who is working as customer service advisor or diagnostic technician or sales
● Able to communicate in English (Both Verbal and Written)
● Able to travel as per business requirements (Both local & overseas)
● Familiar in using MS Office Series (Especially PowerPoint & Excel)
● Diploma or Bachelor Degree holder of any Engineering related discipline
● Must have strong interest in automotive Industry and prefer training experience before
Annual bonus + attractive bonus
The leading organization across the world which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of an innovative multinational company business, this is a unique chance to improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.