Telecommunication Engineer at one of the successful O&G companies in Myanmar
- To drive the implementation and maintenance of telecom equipment for O&G sector
- Up to 1,300,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
One of the international oil and gas companies which listed in Fortune Global 500’s largest corporations in the world. The company is founded over 40 years which is now running the operation over 30 countries worldwide, typically for upstream and downstream operation.
- To set up maintenance plan and involve in inventory management for maximum plant uptime
- To support telecommunication equipment installation and project activities to ensure all plant facilities and equipment are working fine as per technical standards
- To manage the maintenance budget in most efficient way
- Responsible for handling of the Radio and Satellite Systems such as VSAT, PABX, LOS, etc.
- To keep in touch with latest technology and able to set up best practices for improvement of the telecom equipment (performance, maintenance and effectiveness)
- At Least 3-5 years of related working experience in telecom field
- Communicative English skill and good interpersonal skill
- Bachelor of Electronic and Communication or related Education background
- Age is between 25 - 40 years
Basic salary + other interesting allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.