Treasury Manager at Myanmar Largest Beverages Company
- Lead and manage the treasury department for the analysis, monitoring and planning of the 3 Business. In charge of the control and supervision of all cash requirements by liaising with financial institutions
- Salary between 1,000,000MMK and 2,000,000MMK plus other benefits.
About the Company
Our client was founded over 2 decades and becoming a large and highly organized organization in beverage industry with factories in Yangon and Mandalay. It has more than 20,000 outlets across Myanmar mainly to supply the quality beverages that are well known among customers.
The main responsibilities are as follow:
- Supervise all aspects of company’s cash flow, evaluate long term borrowing strategy and make recommendation in accordance with capital structure
- Assessment of hedging performance and recommendation to investment changes in view of market conditions.
- Familiar with local Banking regulation and understanding of accounting and tax procedures.
- Review Company’s foreign exchange exposure and determine strategy to mitigate risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Minimum 5-year experience in preparing cash forecast and cash flow analysis
- Excellent command of English. Technical knowledge of EPR and computer literate is necessary.
- Great analytical skills. Ability to interact with various mix of employees (local and expatriates).
- Hands on knowledge of hedging strategy. Familiar with forward contract
Salary between 1,000,000MMK and 2,000,000MMK plus other benefits
Very firm organization with biggest market leader
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees