Treasury Manager at one of the growing Financial Services Companies in Myanmar
- Lead and manage the treasury department for the analysis, monitoring and planning.
- Salary up to 1,200,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the evolving Financial Services Companies in Myanmar that provides small loans and other financial services to people in Myanmar.
Responsible to all the treasury processes
- Supervise all aspects of company’s cash flow, evaluate long term borrowing strategy and make recommendation in accordance with capital structure
- Fund management.
- Monitor liquidity ratios to avoid cash flow problems
- Minimum 3-year experience as Treasury/Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance. MBA (Finance)/ CPA desired.
- Strong command of English
- Great analytical skills. Ability to interact with various mix of employees (local and expatriates).
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees