Trust Operations Specialist at Myanmar Large Bank
- Support the goals of the firm by providing excellent service to our clients while maintaining fiduciary and regulatory standards
- Up to $ 1000 plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
- Responsible for account opening, daily disbursement activity and check writing if needed
- Daily balancing of activity in Trust accounts
- Cross train on Custody desk as backup.
- Initiate and implement changes in trust operations
- Prepare and submit various reports to management
- Charged with special Trust projects, from origination to completion.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in law firms, accounting firms and financial institutions
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Business Management or Finance
- Strong command of English
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suites, particularly Excel.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Dynamic and agile leadership
Career Growth Opportunities
Great opportunity to have total ownership of the Accounting and Finance function of this large local bank