Trust Portfolio Manager at Myanmar Major Bank
- Perform the duties of a senior portfolio manager, equity and mutual fund trader, securities analyst
- Up to $ 4000 plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
- Conduct investment strategy, market conditions and educational meetings for administrators.
- Communicate proposals and investment activities with clients, prospects, administrators and other stakeholders.
- Lead in the determination of asset allocation and investment objective for accounts
- Coordinate with administrators to keep account in compliance with investment objective
- Review/monitor financial assets (buy/sell/hold decisions) in prospect and client portfolios
- Assist in marketing efforts for the Bank Trust
- Act as a trader for other financial assets; stock, money market and mutual funds
- MBA (Finance)/ CPA desired
- More than 3-year-experience in financial institutions, other trust companies/organizations, law firms or accounting firms.
- Extensive experience of the personal trust and portfolio management line of businesses
- Customer service experience is a must
- Strong command of English
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Dynamic and agile leadership
Career Growth Opportunities
Great opportunity to have total ownership of the Accounting and Finance function of this large local bank