Accountant at a leading Construction Company in Yangon.
- Support the senior/managing accountant and finance team.
- Up to 900,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a leading Construction Company in Yangon.
Responsible for managing weekly wages, cash management, and another journal posting.
- Handle P&L, journal entries and assist in handling full sets of accounts.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including filing, report generation, budget review, etc.
- Manage invoices, outstanding invoices, and payments within the given deadline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the accounting field.
- B. Com or similar bachelor’s degree is a must.
- At least, intermediate English is required.
- ACCA or CPA holders will be preferred.
Weekend Off + Performance Bonus
One of the fastest-growing organizations which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees