Accounting Manager at a Foreign Garment Company
- Overview and monitor the overall financial operations
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading Foreign Garment Companies in Yangon.
Overview and monitor the overall financial operations
- Handle the day to the day job performance of the staff members and manage the payroll activities in approval of the manager.
- Report the fiscal profit/loss incurred on a yearly or weekly basis.
- Provide solutions for risk management.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Accounting and Finance Field.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Good English is needed. Candidates from manufacturing background will be preferred.
- Calm and professional attitude to work under pressure.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees