Accounting Project Manager Position at successful International Bank in Yangon
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting procedure.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a successful International Bank in Yangon.
Implement Accounting Procedures with IFRS standard.
- Communicating and dealing with vendors.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
- IFRS implementation.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an Accounting Manager.
- Bachelors’ Degree is a must. ACCA Affiliate preferred.
- Preferred candidate from Audit firm.
- At least, intermediate English in written & spoken is needed.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances.
A rapidly growing organization with a professional working environment.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a lot of potential for promotion opportunities.