Acquiring Manager at Start-up Fintech Company in Yangon
- Responsible for growing and maintain the Agent Network for the financial products
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a FinTech that is promoting the financial products inclusion through digital financial services company in Myanmar.
Responsible for executing the rollout and maintenance of specialized support for Merchants.
- Promote and present to merchants, retailers and other entities
- Maintain Merchant’s relationship to ensure continual growth and sales targets
- Develop a business to grow the business
- Build the relationship of key accounts
- At least 3 or 4 years of experience with merchant network management at Banking or Other related Financial Services industries
- University Degree, Diploma, or equivalent in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Proven track record on sales specifically in retail sector with some banking experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication in English
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.