Admin at the well-known Telecommunication Industry in Yangon
- Responsible for overseeing all administrative and clerical duties
- Up to 600,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the Leading Telecommunications service providers in Myanmar, and they are one of the best market leaders.
Performing general office clerical work, which may include customer service, basic word processing, data entry, filing and organizing and related work.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Schedule meetings and plan various department activities and calendars.
- Proofreads reports for errors in typing, spelling, punctuation, grammar, capitalization, and Vocabulary
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a administration fields.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Strong command of verbal and written in English.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting processes.
Transportation allowances + telephone allowances + weekend offs
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them. Has Excellent company culture and fun working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity for overseas posting