Admin Manager at an international financial services company in Yangon
- Support operation by supervising staff; planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is a top tier global financial services company that is setting up in Myanmar which always provides the best service to the customers. They offer excellent career development opportunities and will have a great office environment.
Responsible to support operations by planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency and managing schedules and deadlines
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field such as office administration
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must and other qualifications in related areas such as Business Administration will be a great advantage
- Good command of written and verbal English
- A team player with excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
5 working days, up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees