Admin Manager at an International Food and Beverage Company in Yangon
- Responsible for the full spectrum of overall administration functions
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading international food and beverage manufacturers in the industry offering best quality products to the customers
Manage day-to-day operations of the administrative department and the staff members.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing, and improving administrative policies, and procedures.
- Making sure of the adequate flow of information within the company and the existing departments
- Planning and scheduling office events such as meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the office administration field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must and other qualifications in related to Business Administration or Management are highly preferred.
- Requires a good command of written and verbal English
- Strong critical thinking, time management and interpersonal skills.
Training Allowance + Telephone Allowance + Transportation Allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future