Admin Staff at the international internet service providers in Yangon
- Supporting managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Up to 500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is successful international company that provides online services including domain name registration, hosting services, mobile application services and other services like website creation.
Provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and prevent conflicts.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including other staff such as CEO and Managers, when directed.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Minimum of associate degree in business administration.
- Strong English-language skills, including writing, grammar and spelling and preferably Japanese Language (N4 or above)
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems and proficient in MS Office
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees