Assistant Account Manager at the World’s Largest Financial Services Institute in Yangon
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other attractive Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is the World’s Largest Financial Services Institution which newly set up the business in Yangon.
Completing financial reports on a regular basis.
- Taking responsibly for overseeing financial accounting activities and make sure the compliance with group policy and IFRS
- Managing company ledgers and processing business expenses.
- Preparing annual budget and forecasting.
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Accounting Supervisor or in the related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must.
- Business English in writing and speaking is required.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
Sat & Sun off, up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees