Assistant Accounting Manager at a Leading Microfinance Company in Yangon
- Plan a strategic and long-term business plan in support of the financial manager.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a Leading Microfinance Company in Yangon.
Assisting senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills and accounts payable and receivable
- Managing payroll and completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Reporting back to Senior Manager as requested such as daily activities and weekly reports
- At least 3 or 4 years proven experience as accounting and bookkeeping experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as accounting and finance is a must.
- Business English is necessary.
- Calm and professional attitude to work under pressure.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees