Assistant Accounting Manager at a well-known Lubricant Distribution Company
- Need to handle the full spectrum of Accounts.
- Up to 1,400,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is a well-known Lubricant Distribution Company.
Analysing complex financial reports and records
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits.
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related field is a must.
- Business English is required to communicate with management.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees