Assistant Accounting Manager Position at an International Automotive Company in Yangon.
- Responsible for overseeing financial accounting activities and make sure the compliance with group policy and IFRS
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances
About the Company
Our Client is an International Automotive Company in Yangon.
Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and documents.
- Responsible for overseeing financial accounting activities and make sure the compliance with group policy and IFRS and Myanmar regulations
- Handle full set of accounts (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
- Executing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes.
- Calculate taxes and tax returns
- Audit financial transactions
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a similar role.
- BA in Accounting or similar relevant field is a must.
- Good English in speaking, reading, and writing is needed.
- The one who has an automotive business working experience is preferred.
Up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees