Assistant Brand Manager at a well-known FMCG Company
- Responsible for analysing the brand and implementing strategies to promote the brand.
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a well-known FMCG company in Myanmar Market which distributes the best quality consumer goods.
A market leader in Myanmar which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Planning CSR activities and sponsorship management.
- Monitor the marketing trends and execute marketing activities.
- Responsible for ATL, BTL and social media advertising.
- Minimum 4 years of experiences in FMCG or F&B industries and at least 2 years of experiences in management level.
- Bachelor’s degree holder or other professional qualifications will be advantaged.
- Intermediate English is a must.
- Must be good in customer analysis, market analysis and competitor analysis.
Basic salary plus other benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
In alliance with the development of company, there are a lot of potential to be a senior candidate in the future.