Assistant FP&A Manager at an international manufacturing company in Myanmar.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting & analysing the financial situation.
- 3,500,000 MMK + other allowance.
About the Company
Our Client is an international manufacturing company in Myanmar.
Providing senior management team with financial forecast and plans.
- Develop and improving budgeting, financial projections and operation forecast.
- Analyse the trends of KPI, financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, etc.
- Develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives.
- Support management team with ad hoc duties.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in relevant field.
- Able to work in Thilawa.
- A Bachelors’ Degree is a must. ACCA will be advantage.
- Good command of English is required.
Ferry provided + phone allowance + annual performance bonus.
A rapidly growing organization which you need to work closely with oversea regional office.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity for internal transfers within the organization.