Assistant HR Manager at the international online food ordering service in Yangon
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of company’s human resources department
- Up to 1,300,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the international online food ordering service which provides delivery for consumers.
Implement and conduct on a timely basis HR processes and practices for the organization
- Preparing the employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Initiating recruitment efforts and planning new-hire orientations.
- Design and develop performance management processes in support of business goals and associate development
- Recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; candidate selection; exit interviews, recommends changes
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a related field.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other additional related qualifications will be preferred.
- Strong command of verbal and written in English
- Flexibility and pragmatism and the ability to deal with Ambiguity and a willingness to work flexibly as and when required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees