Assistant HR Manager at the most successful Automobile Company in Yangon
- Manage the selection, design, and implementation of learning & development framework and employee engagement programs geared to attract and retain employees
- Up to 1,300,000 MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the leading Automotive company internationally with over 100 years of history. It is now a major player in automotive industry and expending their business in Myanmar as well.
Responsible for offering counselling services to employees, lead the training program and involve in performance management of the organisation
- Analyse and assess program utilization, employee feedback, competitiveness, and workforce productivity to ensure that a cost-effective mix programs is offered
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organisation through job analysis , career paths and consultation with department managers.
- Develop and maintain the policy programs for employee relations program.
- Responsible for facilitating employee relations and resolving human resource issues on behalf of a company
- Minimum 3 or 5 years of experience in related human resources field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications will be preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Experienced in managing staff and problem-solving skill
5 working days, up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees